1. Believe that you are intuitive.
2. Learn about magic and all the ways it shows up in this world. Make it your singular treasure hunt.
3. Be positive. Avoid those who say intuition doesn’t exist.
4. Trust your instinctual instincts.
5. Know that you are not bound to the beliefs of your parents.
6. Stop seeing life as an arbitrary happenstance.
7. Re-direct your thoughts. The mind is more powerful than we know.
8. Be humble. It doesn’t make you special to be conscious of your intuitive abilities. It just means you are waking up.
9. Try to see beyond your judgement. The All-That-Is exists in all, even in those we say are “soul-less”.
10. Understand and honor the natural cycles of life. It’s the key that unlocks your intuition.
11. Ask for your teachers. They are essential to your growth and come in many forms. Learn how to recognize them.
12. Adore, protect and love your body.
13. Offer your intuitive gifts to the world. There are many ways to do this, such as: meditation, prayer, a dedicated spiritual practice, positive thinking, serving others, making peace with your wounds.