1. S-Town. This podcast is everything people have been saying. Suspenseful, real-life thriller/mystery that takes you in directions that you don’t expect. Perfect for a long commute or a lazy afternoon. I love listening to great podcasts while painting. Other favorites include On Being and The School of Greatness.
2. Amazon Prime. A must for any entrepreneur.
3. Acuity Calendar. If you schedule clients for your business, Acuity saves you hours of time. Only $10 a month and awesome customer service. I’ve used it for a year and wish I had it 10 years ago when I started Shivaya Wellness.
4. Michaels. Love shopping here for art supplies and the coupons/Rewards always pull me back. It’s rare to find me in any store but Michaels has been invaluable as I set up my painting studio.
5. Warby Parker. I’ve used them for years and appreciate their affordable, durable glasses. Just bought my latest funky frames and am thrilled they re-introduced transition lenses in time for summer. Great customer service, too.
Ready to write your book? Can’t wait to finish? Sign up for my live webinar, “Write and Publish Your Book” — Sun. 4/23, 2-4pm EST.