I just wanted to drop you a quick email to say thank you for the self publishing class Sunday. A wealth of information. I was glad you passed out the information packet as well, as my little voice within that kept telling me I was foolish to think anyone would ever read my book, but it was silenced when I went back over all the info you had written down. Hopefully it will keep egging me on to do this. We shall see. That voice is the hardest part of the journey 🙂 — One of my happy self-publishing students
LEARN HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH
Sunday, 8/28, 12-2pm EST, $88
Many of you want to publish a book, yet are overwhelmed when it comes to self-publishing on Amazon. Editing, formatting, proofing, promotion — there is so much involved! Well, I’m here to tell you that after publishing 13 books in 5 years — it is SUPER easy. I’m not kidding. If I can do it — the Queen of Impatience — you can, too. I’ll give practical advice that you can apply to your journey to being a published author. No one will write your book for you — but Amazon has streamlined the process to get your book published.
Gone are the days waiting for a publishing house or agent to reject your query. Now you can have a book published from start to finish in no time! It’s never been easier to self-publish in the age of e-books — and you are at the beginning of this amazing new world. Find out how to self-publish your book (any genre) on Amazon.
- Learn effective ways to write your book: paragraphs, page counts and organization
- The importance of editing, proofreading and writing numerous drafts
- Hiring outside help: editors, graphic artists, formatters
- Format and publish on Amazon using the KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) system
- The importance of creating a beautiful cover
- Rights, royalties, pricing, tags/categories and Amazon exclusivity
- Marketing and promotion through social media, websites, blogs, interviews
- Publish your work in paperback through Createspace
- I’ll also have a live Q&A at the end of class!
Sit back, listen and take notes. It’s all good! You can also phone in (numbers will be provided on the registration page after you reserve a seat.)
Once you purchase your seat, Paypal will re-direct you to the registration page for class. Thanks for signing up!